1. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. One entry per person. You (the “entrant”) must be a New Zealand resident aged at least 18 who is not
(a) an employee or immediate family member of an employee of the promoter or agencies associated with the promotion.
3. The prize is as described in the promotion on the applicable social media pages. Sleepyhead may change the prize and amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
4. This promotion starts on 23rd March 2018 and ends on 2nd April 2018 but may be extended or cancelled at any time without prior notice.
5. In entering the promotion you warrant to the promoter that:
a) the content of your entry is your original work and does not infringe the rights of any third party, including but not limited to, copyright, trade marks, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal information or confidentiality;
b) you have not submitted the entry for any other competition, promotion or any other commercial use.
6. Winners will be published on Sleepyhead’s Facebook Page or via private message. The winner must respond via Private Message within 48 hours to accept the prize and if not then a new winner may be chosen at the promoter’s discretion.
7. The promoter may publish the winner’s entry, name and town.
8. The prize is will be sent to the address in New Zealand nominated by the Winner within 30 working days of the announcement.
9. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.11. You grant the promoter and its related companies a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide licence without charge to use, reproduce, publish and display all or part of your entry (even if you are not a winner) for promotional, advertising and media purposes in all distribution methods including on its website, Facebook page, other social or traditional media.
10. Incomplete, indecipherable, illegible, offensive or inappropriate entries will not be accepted, however, errors and omissions may be accepted at the promoter’s discretion.
11. The promoter reserves the right to:
(a) modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion at any time;
(b) substitute the prize or part of the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
12. Any cost associated with accessing the promotion is the entrant's responsibility and may be dependent on the telecommunications and internet service provider used.
13. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law the promoter including its officers, employees and agents excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or for any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the promoter's control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after receipt by the promoter);
(d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions;
(e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
(f) from use of the prize. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these terms and conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under New Zealand consumer law.
15. By entering this competition entrants agree to receive marketing and general information from the promoter.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants agree to release and indemnify Facebook from any liability occurring as a result of this promotion. Facebook is not responsible for providing any information in response to questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion.
17. If the promoter does not enforce any of its rights under these terms and conditions at any stage this does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
18. These terms and conditions are governed by the exclusive laws of New Zealand and come under the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.21. Sleepyhead, New Zealand Comfort Group Ltd NZCN 244650, 41-71 Great South Road, Otahuhu, Auckland 1062. (www.sleepyhead.co.nz